Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Basic's To Beautiful, Glowing, Skin



The Basic's To Beautiful, Glowing, Skin!

Let's start with simple skin care. It's very simple. I feel a lot of professionals, product reps, media, & magazines have made skin care seem confusing, time-consuming, & impossible to achieve. This, just, is not the case. Skin Care is easy, when your willing to listen to your body & recognize what you personally need for your skin type. There are several different skin types we give labels to, but in reality no one is one particular skin type. We are all individuals, with individual needs. I've learned over the years that the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR FOR GREAT & HEALTHY SKIN IS...................WHAT WE EAT! The biggest causes of breakouts, & skin imbalances comes from within our bodies, directly resulting from our health, weight, & what we nourish our precious bodies with. Sometimes, we just have no control over our skin, even when we think were doing everything right. Hormones for woman play a major role in breakouts & skin blemishes. That, unfortunately, us women have no control over. But what we do have control over is what types of foods we put in our bodies & what types of products we put on our skin.

 WHAT WE PUT ON TOP OF OUR SKIN, ABSORBS INTO OUR BODIES! So that's why its so important to learn the ingredients in your favorite products. I will do a blog especially about products, professional & over the counter brands that are effective & healthy for your skin & your body! I will compose a list, with the names of the products; what specific skin concerns will they treat; what makes them special; where you can get them; & what they cost. I've been looking forward too, & promising my clients a list like this for a while & I'm ready to make one! LOOK FOR THIS BLOG TO COME SOON!

I also want to discuss all the different skin types & skin disorders out there today. I will be posting articles, links, videos, & much more, better educating my readers. I will try to do bi-weekly blogs (if not more), each one discussing a specific subject. And please leave me comments & questions & interact with me, as I am here only to help you to the best of my ability. I'm hoping these blogs will help you to understand skin care, & not fear it. Rather embracing it & being creative with it, & adding it to your daily life....easily!

Peace, Love, & Namaste`,

<3 Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment